Statement of Faith
1. We believe in HaShem “One G-d” as revealed in the Scripture “Sh’ma”, “Deuteronomy 6:4-5 & Mark 12:29” (CJB)
2. We believe that Yeshua (Jesus) is the HaMashiach (Messiah), the Saviour of Mankind. “The Word became a human being and lived with us, and we saw his Sh’khinah (Holy Spirit) of the Father’s only Son, full of grace and truth”. John 1:14 (CJB)
3. We believe and are committed to stand against any form of replacement theology. G-D has never replaced Israel with anyone. Not physically, and not spiritually.
4. We believe and are committed to unconditional Ahavat Yisra’el through complete Miseroot Nefesh to the house of Israel in all aspects: physically and spiritually.
5. We believe and affirm our strong stand against Anti-Semitism as Messianic believers to take a vocal stand to protect the Jewish people and the state of Israel.
6. We believe and affirm that Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism. We firmly stand for the complete land of Israel that was entrusted to the Jewish people.
7. We believe and affirm that Jews must practice Judaism. We reject any attempts to convert Jews to any other faith than the faith of Avraham, Itzhak and Yaakov.
8. We believe and repent for the sins of the last 2000 years of Christianity that were done in the name of “Jesus Christ”.
9. We believe and acknowledge today that all the covenants including the Abrahamic, Mosaic, and even the future new covenant are entrusted to the house of Israel for the sake of all humanity.
10. We believe and acknowledge that the Torah is G-D’s love letter to the Jewish people which is a binding covenant until heavens and earth pass away.
11. We believe and acknowledge as Messianic Jewish believers that our role is “to build the wall of Jerusalem” through Ahavat Yisrael and Avodah rather than to focus on missionary activity.
12. We believe as Messianic Jews, we will help the nations to say “never again”.
13. We believe and affirm that both the Jewish community at large, Messianic Jews, and the nations, have a role to play in Acharit Hayamim in preparing for the coming of the Mashiach.
14. We believe and affirm that only through reconciliation between the Jewish community at large and Messianic Judaism, and the nations can the Geulah be completed.
15. We believe and are firmly committed to follow the words of our Rabbi Yeshua concerning the house of Israel who said “Greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends.” You are our Chaverim and our family, and we ready to lay down our lives for any Jew.